(Picture taken 3/14/10)
A few months ago, Mom and Dad went out shopping and brought home a really long tube for me to run through. They called it a "concrete forming tube", whatever that is. All I know is that it's really long and sturdy.
(Picture taken 9/15/10)
I make a lot of noise when I go through it, with my nails going clickity-clickity on the cardboard, which is unfortunate. (Sometimes, being stealthy is important. Sneaking up on Mom is fun, at least until she screams.)
(Picture taken 9/15/10)
I haven't really tried to chew on it yet. I'm afraid it won't hold still, and it's kind of big for me to get my mouth around, so I think I'll just leave it as it is.
(Picture taken 9/15/10)
Overall, it's a dark, cozy place to run through and sometimes hide, so I'll allow them to keep it.
(Picture taken 9/15/10)
No comments:
Post a Comment