Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome to Territorial Poopings!

(Picture taken 10/31/09)

Welcome to my blog. I am Jessica the rabbit, a four-year-old New Zealand White rabbit, full of opinions, poop, and a burning desire for treats. Today happens to be the second anniversary of the day I was adopted from Indiana House Rabbit Society and came home to live with my new family.

My family is two people: my dad, who likes computer and video games and being hopped on, and my mom, who likes going to her craft room and not letting me chew on scrapbook paper.

I spend my time napping and eating, and in my family's spare time I like to hop on them, beg for treats, do binkies down the hall, and chew on stuff. Cardboard boxes are my favorite, good for hiding in, hopping on, chewing up, and tossing around.


(Picture taken 6/19/2010)

My dislikes include laughter, mustard greens, and being picked up.

I hope to update this blog about twice a week. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to give the bunny a treat on your way out.

1 comment: