When Mama went out to get the mail today, she saw some bunny tracks in the snow through the front yard!
Wow, a wild rabbit! Mom looked around the house and eventually found that the tracks came through the back yard...
...around the corner of the house...
...along the side of the house where the hostas grow in summer...
...right along the front porch, through the front garden...
...and along the front of the garage. There weren't any more tracks past that so Mama thinks the bunny went straight down the driveway where it was already clear of snow.
I was accused of having friends over while Mom and Dad are at work, but this is not true. Not for lack of opportunity, mind you. I would love to throw big crazy bunny parties and I have lots of different kinds of treats I could serve.
Hey, wild bunny! Come on in next time and let's play!
(All pictures in this post taken Saturday, 1/22/11.)
This is really cool!
ReplyDelete