Saturday, January 22, 2011

How to Tell the Bunny You Love Her Blog

 As an administrative note, I am given to understand that parts of my readership are having trouble leaving comments and other demonstrations of love on my blog. I have instructed Mom to compile a tutorial with screenshots because I deserve all the love and blog comments I can get.

In the "Post a comment" area of the page, click the drop-down next to "Comment as", below the text box.


It will give you some options. If you are not using a Google account, click "Name/URL." The following screen will appear:


You do not need to enter a URL, that's for a web address if you wish to give a link to your own blog or web page. Just fill in the name box and click Continue.


Now you can type your comment in the box. When done, click "Preview" if you want to see how it will look, or "Post Comment" if you want to just go ahead and post it.


You should get a message stating that "Your comment will be visible after approval." This means that Mom will get an e-mail telling her that one of my many fans has left a comment for me so that she can approve the comment and make it show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment