(Picture taken 5/8/10)
This stick has been with me since before my mom and dad adopted me from Indiana House Rabbit Society. It has been a good stick to me and my mission is to destroy it without mercy.
(Picture taken 5/8/10)
What usually happens is that Mom or Dad will hold the stick tightly while I do biting and chewing and generally applying quite a bit of torque to it. Sometimes I get so involved in my tussle with stick that I stand up on my hind legs to continue the fight. I am ferocious.
(Picture taken 5/8/10)
One time, when Mom's parents were visiting, her father and I had a long stick session together. I sat in my litterbox while he held the stick for me and we did this for about fifteen minutes straight. I would like to contract his services again.
(Picture taken 5/8/10)
Although I usually take my frustrations out on cardboard boxes it really is the stick I love destroying the most.
(Picture taken 5/8/10)
No comments:
Post a Comment