(Picture taken 2-18-09)
Tonight I am being a total mama's girl. When she sat on the floor to take dictation from me after dinner, I hopped right over and bumped her elbow until she petted me. Then I made her pet me for like ten minutes.
(Picture taken 12-20-10)
After a while of that I had to stretch my legs for a bit. When I saw Dad start to get up I knew the time had come for me to beg for treats, but when I got near Mama she started petting me and I got cozy for a few more minutes. Sometimes, good petting is better than all the Craisins in the world. (Well, okay, maybe not ALL the Craisins.)
(Picture taken 3-12-10)
After treats and some more running around, I saw she was still sitting on the floor with her computer. I hopped over to the wall near her, looked right at her, and did a happy flop.
(Picture taken 5-30-10)
(Picture taken 7-14-10)
This is exactly where I am as Mama types this for me!)
So of course she laid down and started petting me some more, and right now I am the flattest and happiest bunny in the house.
(Picture taken 11-6-09)
(Picture taken 11-6-09)

You are one cute "happy flopper!"
ReplyDelete