I like to hop on people when they give me treats. And sometimes, just for the fun of hopping on them. They are good furniture and jungle gyms.
(Picture taken 9/26/09)
Dad is my favorite to hop on, because he's big enough for me to turn around on when he's flat on the ground. He's also big enough to loaf on, but I've only done that once.
(Picture taken 8/23/09)
Mom is not as fun to hop on, but if there are treats I do whatever is necessary. She makes a lot of noise, and talks about how heavy I am when I sit on her shoulders and kind of push her into the ground.
(Picture taken 8/30/09)
Usually, when I hop on people, it's on their backs or stomachs. A few months ago, though, I started trying new things. When Dad stopped offering me treats at his stomach, I hopped around to his head and put my paws on his face.
(Picture taken 8/24/10)
Mom got a little scared, and told me that I have no concept of personal boundaries. (Of course I do - I know MY boundaries!) Dad took it well initially, but when I got more and more bold and put my paws further up his cheek, he stopped offering me treats near his head. Instead, he has me hop up on his shoulder.
(Picture taken 8/24/10)
I see Jessica has you well trained........but things like that make a pet a lot of fun..Personality counts...
ReplyDeleteAnd she has tons of it. You wouldn't think rabbits would have so much personality but she really does.
ReplyDelete