Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Rabbit Ate Your Homework

The humans sometimes let me into the room upstairs where they keep the big computer and where they used to keep most of their books. It is a nice wide open area with lots of room for me to jump and run, and a good chair in the corner that I enjoy dashing and scampering and leaping under. Mom wants to know how I have not yet bonked my head on the chair yet. Mom, I'm a professional bunny. I'm really good at this. Don't try this at home.


Anyway, a few months ago, Mom was doing some cleaning in that room. She had a bunch of old notes and quizzes and tests from college and high school, stored in a bunch of binders. She was sorting through them to decide what to keep, and what could be thrown out, and what could be shredded. For this last task, I volunteered. As I hopped through the room, heading for the chair I like to play under, I grabbed one of the sheets of paper, what Mom tells me was a quiz from a class on the American novel.


 Well, I don't know about that, but wow was that tasty! Super fun to chew!


And, bonus, she didn't take it away from me, since she was going to shred it anyway. When I was done with it, she put it in my scrapbook. Mom is funny!


(All pictures taken 9/3/2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment