Dad still occasionally plays a music game upstairs while I'm out to play, though. It's Guitar Hero: Metallica, and I like it a lot more than Rock Band, because it doesn't involve drums. Most of the time when Dad is playing, I like to hop around him and stand up at his feet. Mom calls me Dad's little fuzzy groupie. I do this to her too - the other night I would not stop bumping her feet during the last few minutes of "Fade to Black."
When not hopping underfoot, I watch Dad very intently from my litterbox while he plays.
(Picture taken 10/6/09)
Some songs are better to just loaf and listen to, though. "Unforgiven" and "Nothing Else Matters" are good for that. I settle down for a loaf and keep my ears up to listen, and when the song is over I get up and continue romping around.
Music can soothe the savage rabbit. lol
ReplyDeleteGlad you can get into it, Jessica.
Your dad seems very talented.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your humans learned what is and isn't appropriate music. Some humans are just not teachable.