My family has a lot of books. These are only some of them.
(Picture taken 6/20/09)
I don't understand the words very well but I think the books are fun to look at and smell. Kind of tasty, too, from my limited experience - I got my mouth on a paperback once but Mom took it away before I could get a good sense of how good it would be.
The books used to be kept in a room upstairs, and I sometimes got to play in there, so I spent a lot of time sniffing the books, with Mom always on the alert in case I decided to hold a taste test.
(Picture taken 1/15/10)
I also enjoy reference materials, such as the phone book.
(Picture taken 1/16/09)
Those books look like so much fun to chew!! I don't like chewing things (I'm weird like that). But, I've never been given a book. Maybe I'll ask mommy for one.
ReplyDelete