Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rabbit Hobbies: Scrapbooking

My mom loves to scrapbook. And because I like to follow her around, that means sometimes I end up hanging out in the craft room with her.

The craft room is a pretty neat place, with some good places to hide. Mom gets kind of vigilant, but I proclaim my innocence - I haven't yet tried to chew on any of her paper. I guard it pretty well, in fact!

(Picture taken 6/21/09)

The best place in the room is under her chair and table, where she keeps the sewing machine and the boxes for some of her big paper-cutting machines. This is a great area for doing bunny investigations while she crafts. First, I need to look at the sewing machine.


(Pictures taken 1/8/10)

I also have to check the acrylic ruler for accuracy.

(Picture taken 1/8/10)

Even the table itself is subject to my rigorous testing.

(Picture taken 1/8/10)

I also like to look at the scrapbooks, when I am allowed. I really enjoyed looking at this scrapbook my Grandma Bunny made for me when I got adopted.


(Pictures taken 2/4/09)

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, it's a good thing your mom has you around to make sure everything is in working order. I hope she appreciates it. You know how humans are.

    ReplyDelete