Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Outraged

This is an urgent bulletin about my fiery bunny outrage. I find it necessary to alert you to an important situation: tonight, they caught me and trimmed my nails. Not without a fight, though; when I figured it out, I ran into my long tube and loafed in the middle. In my tube, I cannot be caught, only petted. It is like the rabbit idea of heaven.

But with their real arms and opposable thumbs I still got caught! And they tag-teamed to give me a nail trim! You would think they would know better, since I am a certified attack rabbit, as demonstrated below.

(Picture taken 12/22/10)

Mom said something about wanting to catch me again soon to trim my dewclaws. This is so unjust.

7 comments:

  1. I HATE it when mommy does that!! She acts like she's all in control of me!! It's bad enough that she files my teeth then she has to go and cut my nails! Humans......!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica? Where are you? We haven't heard from you in over a month. Are you ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to have to tell you this, Abigail Emily, but Jessica passed away on April 22 with GI issues and kidney failure. I keep intending to update the blog to let her friends know that didn't already know. I also don't know what my future plans for the blog are - I still had tons of photos and stories for her to tell, and I had some videos I wanted to share, and I loved writing in the voice of a furry vegetarian-toddler-princess.

    Thank you for your concern. I'm so happy to know you enjoyed following her adventures. I'm sorry those weren't as frequent later in the blog as they were when I first started - but she was just four and a half, and I thought I had so much time to do it. Thanks for following. Check back now and again in case I write up some more of her stories.

    Love,
    Jessica's mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh....another friend went to the rainbow bridge. I'm very sorry. I liked Jessica an awful lot. I hope she is binkying freely now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I'm glad you liked her. That warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica's mom,
    Is it ok if I announce this on my blog? I didn't know how you wanted to tell people, or if you wanted to tell people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, that will be okay. You are the sweetest bun on the internet. I have gone ahead and posted my own announcement.

    ReplyDelete